Thursday, October 28, 2004

It's been quite a while since I've posted. I guess I haven't had much to say lately. I've been conversing with some Mormon missionaries lately. Our conversations have been great for me to try to figure out exactly what I do believe. There is a part of me that really longs for the structure and answers that the Mormons have. I still believe that their desire to become gods is the quintessential sin, but I have more compassion for their beliefs now. Anyways, it has been a good thing.

Kiefer is growing like a weed. He's hardly even 11 weeks old, and he has already doubled his body weight. It looks like my wife slept with Andre the Giant about 9 months ago. I can't wait for him to start talking. I just want to know what he is thinking about.

I wish that I knew how to play the guitar better. I'm going to go and mess around now.

No comments: