Friday, April 09, 2004

I just had a good IM conversation with Lenny. I miss that guy. I'm excited to see what God will do with him in the real world. He has been a student ever since he was weaned (at five years old! Ok, it was like two, but still!). We are both very excited to be a part of Spiritual communities that we only dream about. Some of the stuff at Apex is close to what we talk about, but of course it is not exactly what we discuss.

I'm going stir crazy in my job hunt. It is difficult for me to pursue two job opportunities at one time. One always seems to be better than the other, but the other is usually the one that is available. So, instead of choosing one, I end up with neither. What a dilemma. I'm still hoping for the underwriting job to pan out. Hopefully it will happen soon. My wife and I are both going nuts living in my parents' spare bedroom. I think that she is going to kill someone soon.

There are a lot of movies that I would like to see right now. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind looks very interesting. The Garden state has me very excited. Anything with Vince Vaughn really gets my motor running. 24 is such a great TV show. I kind of don't want it to end, but I kind of want it to end on top. Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson both tarnished their images by not leaving and staying gone. Well, this post needs to end. So be it.

No comments: