Thursday, April 15, 2004

Oompa, loompa, doopa dee doo. I've got to go to bed early. I'm not happy about that. Randy and I had a good talk today about hell and eternal life. I had thought that he knew where I was leaning on those issues. I was wrong. Sometimes I forget who I have certain conversations with and I don't want to be that guy who tells people the same things over and over. So instead, I'm that guy who always says, "Didn't I tell you this already?" Oh well.

How does God use politics? Does God "need" politicians to make His world run His way? I don't know man. It would be fun to be the president. I wonder what type of person makes a good president. Is it a wise person who sticks to their intuition and sense of ethics/morals? Or is it a person who surrounds himself with wise people and "takes polls" (so to speak) on what the wise decision should be. I would lean more towards the former, but with a little bit of the latter. David Palmer is a good president. I watch too much TV.

No comments: